September 13th, 2017
In this month’s Tatler, the UK Beauty and Cosmetic Guide was a great insight into the Women of the United Kingdoms latest beauty solutions. According to editor Francesca White:
“The Average woman looks at herself in the mirror at least eight times a day. We do it for many reasons: to check our make-up is still in place, to wonder at the development of a spot, but mostly for a sense of reassurance. And then, one day a gap appears between how we thing we look- the internal image of ourselves- and the reality”.
Most women will be familiar with that feeling that maybe its time to address a certain problem, perhaps its dry skin in need of a new moisturiser, hair in need of a re-style or maybe its Breast Augmentation or a Tummy tuck, to lose those last few baby bumps.
If Cosmetic Surgery is your choice the next step is to come and see one of our Team of Resident Plastic Surgeons to discuss your options. This is a very private process. However what happens if you bump into someone you know in our waiting room?
Well, luckily Tatler have put together a guide to help all men and women in this delicate situation…
- Get Super-Conspiratorial: Become a team – Remember they are in the waiting room too; it’s a great chance to have a chat about your procedures!
- Flatter: Everyone loves a compliment! ‘My god, I always thought you looked 12 because you were 12’. Best friends.
- Form a Pact: This direct approach is an honourable one. ‘If you don’t see me, I don’t see you’ and grab a coffee afterwards to cement your pact.
- Psych Them Out: Always smile broadly at everyone. If they ignore you, you’re safe. If you keep their secret they will keep yours.
- Try a Disguise: If you don’t mind looking deranged but unrecognisable then go for it! Get inventive if you wish.
- Lie: Remember we do mole removal, so even if you’re meeting one of our Plastic Surgeons about Breast Implants, claim it’s about your invisible mole!
- Park Nearby: Luckily we have extensive free parking, so no awkward waiting around outside or dealing with parking meters.
- Avoid The Crowds: Arrange to come to us after hours or on weekends. We are open late and at the weekends for your convenience and privacy.
- Fake An Affair: Well this one may be a little too extreme but nice try Tatler.